Amazon Quiz 19 March 2020, Amazon 15000 Quiz Win Rs 15000 Today 19th March 2020 Answers Of Amazon 19th March Rs 15000 Quiz Contest Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Amazon 15000 Quiz Answers 19 Mar 20 All Answers Today Amazon 15000 Rs Quiz March 19, 2020, All Answers, Amazon 15,000 Quiz Answers 19/3/20 Answers, Amazon Quiz Win All Answers 19 March 2020, Amazon Quiz Time Answers 19 March 2020 Answers:
Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz 19 MArch 2020 Answers:
Question 1. Who has proposed a new climate law that would set a target of net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050?
Answer: European Union
Question 2. Bundelkhand Expressway is being built in which Indian state?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Question 3. Who is the only second Indian woman cricketer after Mithali Raj to top the women’s T20 International rankings?
Answer: Shafali Verma
Question 5. Which institution is responsible for conferring the highest honour in the fine arts?
Answer: Lalit Kala Akademi
Amazon Quiz 19 March 2020- More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 19 March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.