Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 16 January 2021 Win ₹5000 Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 16th January 2021 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 16 Jan 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 16 Januuary:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 16 January 2021 Rs 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 16 January 2021:
Question 1. Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men’s World Cup of which sport?
Answer: Field Hockey
Question 2. Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?
Answer: Fly faster than the speed of sound
Question 3. A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Question 4. Who ‘discovered’ this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Question 5. The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality?
Amazon Quiz 16 January 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 16 January 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.