Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz Answers 14 May 2022 Win ₹1,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 1000 Quiz All Answers 14th May 2022 Win Rs 1000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 1000 Rs Quiz 14 May 2022:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz 14 May 2022:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 14 May 2022 Rs 1000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 1000 Quiz Answers 14 May 2022:
Question 1. Who among these is in the top 10 of the Men’s Singles rankings in badminton?
Answer: Lakshya Sen
Question 2. António Costa has been re-elected as the prime minister of which country in 2022?
Question 3. Dubbed the World’s largest igloo cafe, ‘Snowglu’ has been set up at the famous ski resort of India in which of these places?
Question 4. On May 25, 2020 who among these died due to violence from a police officer, that led to widespread protests such as this?
Answer: George Floyd
Question 5. Which place is considered as the place of origin of this fruit?
Answer: South East Asia
Amazon Quiz 14 May 2022- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 14 May 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14th May 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only