Amazon Samsung Galaxy M20 Quiz Answers 13 March, Amazon Quiz Answers Win Samsung Galaxy M20 Smartphone, Amazon Quiz 13 March 2019 Answers Win Samsung Galaxy M20 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Samsung M20 Quiz Answers, Amazon app Only Morning Quiz Time Answers Win Samsung Galaxy M20 Amazon Quiz All Answers:
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M20 Quiz Answers 13th March 2019:
Question 1. According to Roman mythology, ‘Cloacina’ was the goddess of ______.
Question 2. If you were visiting the ‘Tabo Monastery’, where would you be?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
Question 3. One liter of hot air will be heavier than one liter of cold air.
Question 4. ‘Chholiya’ often referred to as ‘sword dance’, is the traditional folk dance form associated with which state?
|Women Shoes Up To 60% Off|
|Men Shoes Up To 60% Off|
|Kids Shoes Up To 60% Off|
Question 5. At ____ years old, Kane Tanaka, a Japanese woman has officially been confirmed as the oldest person living by Guinness World Records. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon Quiz 13 March 2019 – Terms And More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 13 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M20 hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).