Amazon AmazonBasics TV Quiz Answers 13 February 2021 Win AmazonBasics Smart LED TV Today. Amazon AmazonBasics Quiz All Answers 13th February 2021 Win AmazonBasics LED TV Free. Get All Correct Answers Of AmazonBasics Quiz 13 Feb 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Basics TV Quiz 13 February:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 13 February 2021 AmazonBasics TV Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
AmazonBasics Quiz Answers 13 February 2021:
Question 1. By what name do we now know the BRICS Bank?
Answer: New Development Bank
Question 2. Claire Polosak made history as she was named the 4th umpire for the India vs Australia 3rd Test, which country is she from?
Question 3. As per UNICEF, which country recorded the highest number of births on New Year’s Day 2021?
Question 4. They are fed by their parents carrying fish in their bills, what are the babies of this bird called?
Question 5. What unit is used to measure the speed of this device?
Answer: Mickeys per second
Amazon Quiz 13 February 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 13 February 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning AmazonBasics Smart LED TV (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.