Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 12 October 2021 Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 25000 Quiz All Answers 12th October 2021 Win Rs 25000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 25000 Rs Quiz 12 October 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz 12 October 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 12 October 2021 Rs 25000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 12 October 2021:
Question 1. In August 2021, who became the first Indian woman to win two Olympic medals?
Answer: PV Sindhu
Question 2. In August 2021, which Hollywood actress welcomed a baby boy named Cosmo with her husband, Colin Jost?
Answer: Scarlett Johansson
Question 3. Australia’s High Commissioner to India referred to the Indian hockey player Savita Punia by what phrase in 2021?
Answer: Great Wall of India
Question 4. Identify the country this flag belongs to.
Question 5. This famous monument is located in which city?
Amazon Quiz 12 October 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 12 October 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 12th October 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.