Amazon Quiz 11 March, Amazon 11 March 2019 Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 11 March 2019, Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 11 March 2019 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 5000 Quiz Answers Today 11th March 2019:
Amazon Quiz 1 March Win Rs5000 All Answers:
Question 1. When referring to dates and years, BC stands for ‘Before Christ’. What does AD stand for?
Answer: Anno Domini
Question 2. In which country is the International Court of Justice located?
Question 3. If you’re playing chess, which piece can only make an L-shaped move?
Answer: The Knight
|Amazon HOLI Store Up To 70% Off||Click To Get Coupon|
Question 4. Which of the following smartphone brands does NOT belong to the same parent company?
Question 5. Which country is Prague in?
Answer: Czech Republic
Amazon Quiz 11 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 11 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).