Amazon Quiz 1 September 2019, Amazon Quiz 1st September 2019 Answers, Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers 1 September 2019, Amazon 1 September Quiz Answers, Amazon iPhone XR Quiz 1 Sep 2019 Answers Today, Answers Of Amazon 1 September 2019 iPhone XR Quiz Contest, Amazon Quiz 1/9/19 Answers Win iPhone XR Prize, Amazon iPhone Quiz All Answers 1 September:
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz 1 September Answers:
Question 1. The tiger population in India has grown from 1,400 in 2006 to 2,977 in 2019. Which state has recorded the highest number of tigers in the country?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Question 2. The iconic Bollywood film, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ has completed 25 years since its making. Who directed this film?
Answer: Sooraj Barjatya
Question 3. Which famous painter is known for his artwork called ‘Starry Night’? Hint – he is the same artist who cut off his own ear.
Answer: Vincent Van Gogh
Question 4. LEDs are small light sources commonly used in electronic devices, flashlights, lightbulbs etc. What does LED stand for?
Answer: Light Emitting Diode
Question 5. Who won the 2019 F1 German Grand Prix?
Answer: Max Verstappen
How To Play And Win Amazon 1st September iPhone XR Quiz Contest:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Announced Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Today 01-09-2019. Answering All the questions of Amazon 1 September Quiz You can win iPhone XR.
How To Find The iPhone XR Quiz On Amazon App:
If you cant find the quiz on Amazon App (because of displaying many offers and discount banners quiz banner is hidden and you have to find out first to play the Great Indian Festival Quiz), then click on this direct link. After opening this page scroll down and find the following banner and click on it, quiz will be started and you have to answer all the five questions correctly.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon Fossil Grant Watch quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 1 September 2019 – Terms And More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 1 September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Apple iPhone XR (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.