Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Answers Watch And Win Rs 10000 Amazon Puma Rider Quiz All Answers Win Rs 10000 As Amazon Pay Balance,m Amazon Rs 10000 Puma Rider Quiz All Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Watch And Win Rs 10000, 12 March 2020 Amazon Puma Rider Quiz All Answers:
Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Answers 12 March:
Question 1. What is the name of the Puma Shoe range featured in the Video?
Answer: Puma Rider
Question 2. Which of the following is the brand ambassador of the Puma Rider Collection? Hint – He/she is also featured in the video
Answer: Sara Ali Khan
Question 3. Which of these phrases is associated with the Puma Rider range of shoes? Hint – You see it in the video as well!
Answer: Back to the Streets
Question 4. Which of the following is NOT part of Puma’s range of products?
Answer: Spaceship Fuel
Question 5. Which of the following is a part for Puma brand logo?
Answer: Leaping Puma
Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Answers More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 6th Mar 2020 from 06:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 15th Mar 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.