Amazon Mega Tough 2018 Quiz Answers 1 January, Amazon Mega Tough Quiz 2018 Answers Today Win 1 Year’s Free Shopping. Amazon Mega Tough Quiz Answers, 1 January 2019, Amazon Mega Quiz Answers, Mega Tough 2018 Quiz Answers Amazon 31 December Win one years free shopping from Amazon, The Mega-Tough 2018 Quiz Contest All Answers Today 1st January 2019, Mega Quiz Amazon Answers, 1 year’s free shopping Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Rs 120000 Quiz Answers, #AmazonMegaTough2018Quiz Answers:
Amazon Mega-Tough 2018 Quiz answers 1 January 2019:
Question 1: Which of these events did NOT take place in 2018?
Answer: Emmanuel Macron became the president of France
Question 2: In a historic accord, North and South Korea signed the ‘______ Declaration’ this year, pledging to bring a formal end to the Korean War. What was the declaration called?
Answer: Panmunjom Declaration
Question 3: Which of these Indian states did NOT undergo a state legislative assembly election in 2018?
Question 4: India’s National Blind Cricket team beat Pakistan and won the 2018 Blind Cricket World Cup in January. In which stadium was this match played?
Answer: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, UAE
Question 5: Several celebrities tied the knot this year. Which of these couples did NOT get married in 2018?
Answer: Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli
Question 6: In 2018, which country opened its first movie theatre in 35 years, with the release of the movie ‘Black Panther’?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
Question 7: Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was murdered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Which American newspaper did he work for?
Answer: Washington Post
Question 8: Famously dubbed as the ‘Nobel Prize of Asia’, two Indians were awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Award this year. One was Bharat Vaswani, who was the second?
Answer: Sonam Wangchuk
Question 9: This Indian engineer from Pune was part of the team that won an Oscar in 2018. Who is he?
Answer: Vikas Sathaye
Question 10: Stephen Hawking, the physicist who died in March this year, was laid to rest in Westminster Abbey. His ashes lay between the graves of which two individuals?
Answer: Sir Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin
Today’s Best Deals:
How to play and win Amazon Mega Tough 2018 Quiz 1 January 2019 and win 1 year’s free shopping:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Today on 31-12-18 Amazon Announce Amazon Mega-Tough 2018 Quiz Contest.
Answer all the questions of Amazon Year’s end Mega Tough 2018 Quiz and stand a chance to win a Sony Portable Party System Speaker from Amazon India.
All You need to participate in Amazon Mega Tough Quiz Contest is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon Mega Tough 2018 quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Mega Tough 2018 Quiz 1 January 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 28th Dec 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 3rd January 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 1 year’s free shopping as Rs. 120,000 Amazon Pay balance, i.e. 10,000 for each month (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.