Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers today 4th September answers and win Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Amazon Quiz time quiz answers today 4 September amazon quiz answers:
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers today:
1. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
2. Who won India’s only boxing Gold at the 18th Asian Games 2018?
Answer: Amit Panghal
3. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Answer: Facial cheek
4. Jetsun Pema became the Queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage on October 13, 2011?
5. The 4th International Ayurveda Congress 2018 was held last week. Which country hosted this?
How to play and win Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz today 4 September:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Today Quiz is Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz, Answer All The Questions Of Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Correctly And Stand A chance to win a Fitbit Versa Smart watch From Amazon.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.