Amazon Festive Quiz Answers 9 January 2021 Win RS 15000, Amazon Festive Edition Quiz Answers 9 January 2021 Win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay. Amazon Festive Quiz Win Rs 15000 All Answers Today 9th January 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Festive Quiz 9 January 2021 Win Rs 15000:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 9 January 2021 Festive Edition Rs 15000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Festive Edition Quiz Answers 9 January 2021:
Question 1. What is this kind of floor decoration, prevalent during the festival of Pongal known as?
Question 2. What is this musical instrument commonly played during Bihu celebrations known as?
Question 3. This type of sugar halwa surrounded by sesame and jaggery ladoos are typical of the food eaten on which occasion in Maharashtra?
Answer: Makar Sankranti
Question 5. These kind of creatively made kites are commonly seen in a kite festival held on which occasion?
Amazon Festive Quiz 9 January 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence from 6th Jan, 2021 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 20th Jan, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (Five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 3 (Three) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 15,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.