Amazon Apple MacBook Air Quiz Answers Today 22nd July Answer And Win Apple Mac Book Air Laptop Mac Book Quiz Amazon Answer Apple Quiz Amazon Answers Today 22 July Amazon Apple Quiz Answers Today Amazon 22 July Quiz Contest Answers Mac Book Quiz Amazon All Answers
Amazon Apple MacBook Air Quiz Answers Today 22 July:
1. Which famous superhero movie quoted ‘With great power comes great responsibility’?
2. Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
3. Which planet in the solar system has the most moons?
4. Which was the first Indian state to be formed on the basis of language post independance?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
5. 18th July 2018 m#d the 100th birth anniversary of which of these famous personalities?
Answer: Nelson Mandela
How To Play And Win Amazon Apple MacBook Air Quiz Today 22 July And Win Apple Mac Book Laptop:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Today Amazon Running Amazon Art Quiz.
Participating in these contests you can win the Prizes assigned for each contest. All you need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.