Amazon Quiz 19 November 2019, Amazon 19th November 2019 Quiz All Answers, Amazon 19th Nov Quiz Answers Win FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch, Amazon Quiz Time Answers 19 November 2019, Amazon Fitbit Quiz Answers 19 November 2019, Answers Of Amazon Fitbit Quiz 19 November 2019 Win FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch From Amazon Today, Amazon 19 Nov Quiz Win FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch From Amazon, Amazon Quiz Win 19 November 2019 Answers, Amazon Fun Zone Quiz Answers 19 November 2019, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers Today 19 November 2019, Amazon FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch Quiz Answers 19/11/19, Amazon App Quiz All Answers:
How To Play And Win Amazon FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch Quiz 19 November 2019:
Amazon India frequently runs quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Amazon FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Today on 19-11-2019 Amazon Announced Amazon FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch Quiz Contest.
- First, you need Amazon India Official Shopping App installed on your smartphone (If you haven’t the App Installed then Click Here to go to installation page )
- Open Amazon Shopping App and sign in
- Scroll down to Amazon Fun Zone Quiz And Click the banner of Amazon Today Quiz 19 Nov and click on the banner
- Answer all the questions of Amazon Today Quiz correctly and stand a chance to win FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch for free from Amazon India.
Amazon Fitbit Quiz 19 November 2019 Answers:
Question 1. She was the first and the only woman Prime minister of India till date. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
Question 2. She has starred in Bollywood movies like Satyam Shivam Sundaram, Don and many more between 1970s and 80s. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is this actress?
Answer: Zeenat Aman
Question 3. What is ‘Arise’, a new innovation launched by IIT Madras, a first of its kind in India?
Answer: Standing wheelchair
Question 4. True or False: Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Question 5. Where would you find the Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous fountains in the world notable for appearances in films such as La Dolce Vita, Three Coins in the Fountain, and Roman Holiday?
Amazon Quiz 19 November 2019- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 19 November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of declared number of participants will be selected as the winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch) From Amazon India Or Quiz Sponsor (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
—–: More Amazon Quiz Answers:—–
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz 18 November 2019 Answers:
Question 1. One of NASA’s four great observatories is named after which of these scientists?
Answer: Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
Question 2. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Answer: A dance form