Amazon Samsung Ear Buds Quiz Answers 9 May 2021 Win Samsung Ear Buds Today. Amazon Samsung Quiz All Answers 9th May 2021 Win Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds Pro Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds Pro Quiz 9 May 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Samsung Buds Quiz 9 May 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 9 May 2021 Samsung Ear Buds Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Samsung Ear Buds Quiz Answers 9 May 2021:
Question 2. Which of these celebrities was conferred with the prestigious Maharashtra Bhushan Award in 2021?
Answer: Asha Bhosle
Question 3. Since 2012, 21st March is celebrated as the International Day of what?
Question 4. Name the famous character who was this animal, created by writer A. A. Milne
Answer: Winnie the Pooh
Question 5. In the World Cup for this sport, who has scored the maximum number of goals?
Answer: Miroslav Klose
Amazon Quiz 9 May 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 9 May 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.