Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 9 June 2021 Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 20000 Quiz All Answers 9th June 2021 Win Rs 20000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 20000 Rs Quiz 9 June 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 9 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 9 June 2021 Rs 20000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 9 June 2021:
Question 1. FirstRand Bank, which recently exited India, is from which country?
Answer: South Africa
Question 2. Complete the title of this recently released book by Peggy Mohan: “Wanderers, Kings, Merchants: The Story of India through Its __________”?
Question 3. Name India’s flagship equity index that completed 25 years of its journey in April 2021.
Question 4. Which of these actors has NOT played the role of this superhero in movies?
Answer: Ryan Reynolds
Question 5. Which Greco-Roman hero was told by Eurystheus at this place to perform 12 Great Labours?
Amazon Quiz 9 June 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 9 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 9th June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.