Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 9 July 2021 Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 9th July 2021 Win Rs 5000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 5000 Rs Quiz 9 July 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 9 July 2021:
1. Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 9 July 2021 Rs 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 9 July 2021:
Question 1. Scientists have recently discovered a new species of African violet plant in which state of India?
Question 2. Yuan Longping, a Chinese agronomist who recently passed away, is known for developing the first varieties of what in the 1970s?
Answer: Hybrid rice
Question 3. In the G7 summit, which country proposed a minimum global corporation tax rate of 15%?
For Direct Answers Join Our Telegram Channel- Click Here [No Ads]
Question 4. What is this animal called?
Question 5. Which online video game store is named after this water phenomenon?
Amazon Quiz 9 July 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 9 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 9th July 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.