Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 9 January 2022 Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 25000 Quiz All Answers 9th January 2022 Win Rs 25000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 25000 Rs Quiz 9 January 2022:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz 9 January 2022:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 8 January 2022 Rs 20000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 9 January 2022:
Question 1. As of November 2021, which individual account on Twitter has the most followers, almost 130 million?
Answer: Barack Obama
Question 2. As per a recent announcement, the world’s tallest woman alive hails from which country?
Question 3. According to reports, which celebrated short story by Munshi Premchand inspired the government to launch the Ujjwala Yojana?
Question 4. What is the approximate value of this mathematical constant?
Question 5. Name this famous character from movies
Answer: Captain Jack Sparrow
Amazon Quiz 9 January 2022- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 9 January 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 9th January 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.