Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 8 February 2021 Win 5000 Rs Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 8th February 2021 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon ₹5000 Quiz 8 Feb 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 8 February 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 8 February 2021 Rs. 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 8 February 2021:
Question 1. India’s highest meteorological centre has recently been opened in which place?
Question 2. In which country’s national anthem was the phrase ‘young and free’ changed to ‘one and free’?
Question 3. Unicas, a joint venture between Cashaa and the United Multistate co-op society, is the world’s first physical bank for what?
Answer: Crypto currencies
Question 4. With which Apple product are you most likely to use this ‘pencil’?
Question 5. Name this piece of cutlery that has been used in the Asian countries since the ancient times?
Amazon Quiz 8 February 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 8 February 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.