Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 8 August 2021 Win ₹30,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 30000 Quiz All Answers 8th August July 2021 Win Rs 30000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 30000 Rs Quiz 8th August 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz 8 August 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 8 August 2021 Rs 30000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 8 August 2021:
Question 1. Which is Hong Kong’s largest pro-democracy newspaper, which announced its closure in June 2021?
Answer: Apple Daily
Question 2. Laurel Hubbard, who has become the first ever transgender athlete picked to compete at an Olympics, is from which country?
Answer: New Zealand
Question 3. Where did the 2021 summit between U.S. President Joe Biden and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin take place?
Question 4. Which famous album cover is this picture parodying?
Answer: Abbey Road
Question 5. What is the name of this species of birds?
Amazon Quiz 8 August 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 8 August 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 8th August 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 30000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.