Amazon Quiz 6 March 2020, Amazon Sony Quiz Today Answers, Answers Of Amazon 6th March 20 Sony Playstation Quiz Contest Win Sony Playstation 4 Amazon 6 March Quiz All Answers, Amazon Quiz March 6th, 20 Answers, Free Prize To Win From Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest- Today Quiz Is Sony Playstation Quiz 6 March 2020 All Answers, Win prize From Amazon Today:
Amazon Sony Quiz 6 March 2020 Answers:
Question 1. Which plant was added to the Guinness Book of Records as the fastest growing plant on earth?
Question 2. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see Hulk as a green-colored giant superhero. But what color was he meant to be originally?
Question 3. Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Question 4. Which country is referred to as ‘the land of a thousand lakes’?
Question 5. Which Oscar winning Hollywood star is of Indian descent and was given the name Krishna Pandit Bhanji at the time of his birth?
Answer: Sir Ben Kingsley
Amazon Quiz 6 March 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 6 March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Sony Playstation 4 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.