Amazon Quiz 5 March 2020, Amazon 20000 Quiz Today Answers, Answers Of Amazon 5th March 20 Rs 20000 Quiz Contest Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance Amazon 5 March Quiz All Answers, Amazon Quiz March 5th, 20 Answers, Free Prize To Win From Amazon Daily Quiz Time Contest- Today Quiz Is Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Quiz 5 March 2020 All Answers, Win prize From Amazon Today:
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 5 March 2020:
Question 1. Who among these was NOT named in the Asia XI squad for a series to celebrate the 100th birth anniversary of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Question 2. The foundation stone for the Army headquarters new building was recently laid. What has it been christened as?
Answer: Thal Sena Bhawan
Question 3. @gypsyking101 is the Instagram handle of which famous person currently in the news?
Answer: Tyson Fury
Question 4. Which of these has been declared the theme for National Science Day 2020, by the government’s Department of Science & Technology?
Answer: Women in Science
Question 5. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Singh
Amazon Quiz 5 March 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 5 March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.