Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 5 June 2021 Win ₹30,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 30000 Quiz All Answers 5th June 2021 Win Rs 30000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 30000 Rs Quiz 5 June 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 5 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 5 June 2021 Rs 30000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 5 June 2021:
Question 1. Every year, 18th April is celebrated as ‘International Day for Monuments and Sites’ which is also known as what?
Answer: World Heritage day
Question 2. Vera Gedrowitz, who was recently honored by a Google Doodle, was the first woman military surgeon in which country?
Question 3. M. Narasimham, who recently passed away, was known as the father of which of the following?
Answer: Indian banking reforms
Question 4. Where was this picture taken?
Answer: Everest Base Camp
Question 5. This is the biggest fish. Name it.
Answer: Whale Shark
Amazon Quiz 5 June 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 5 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 5th June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 30000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.