Amazon Quiz 4 February, Amazon Quiz 4 February 2019, Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 4th February Amazon Quiz Answers, Win Rs 5000 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 4th February, Amazon 5000 Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers Today Win Rs.5000 As Amazon Pay All Answers:
Amazon Quiz 4 February Win Rs 5,000 Answers:
Answers Of Amazon 4th February Rs 5000 Quiz Will Be Posted After 8 AM Morning
Question 1. Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
Answer: Kapil Dev
Question 2. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo Wrestling
Question 3. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Question 4. The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in _________
How To Play And Win Amazon 4 February Rs 5000 Quiz:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored Quiz contests, Today on 4-02-2019 Amazon Quiz is Rs 5000 Quiz, Answering All Questions of Amazon 5000 Quiz correctly you can win Rs 5000 As Amazon Pay Balance.
All You need to participate is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of Amazon Pay Rs 5000 quiz today 4 February, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 4 February 2019 – Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 4 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).