Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 4 August 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 4th August July 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 4th August 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 4 August 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 4 August 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 4 August 2021:
Question 1. Rahi Sarnobat has won a gold medal in the ISSF World Cup in Croatia. She plays which sport?
Question 2. National Community Radio Awards is instituted by which ministry in India?
Answer: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Question 3. The Chengdu J-20, a fighter aircraft used by the Chinese Air Force, is often referred to by what name?
Answer: Mighty Dragon
Question 4. Which of these is a tournament contested in this sport?
Answer: Stanley Cup
Question 5. Which museum is this sculpture displayed at?
Amazon Quiz 4 August 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 4 August 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 4th August 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.