Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 3 September 2021 Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 3rd September 2021 Win Rs 5000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 5000 Rs Quiz 3 September 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 3 September 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 3 September 2021 Rs 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 3 September 2021:
Question 1. In 2021, Bashar al-Assad was sworn in as the president of which country for the fourth time?
Question 2. For the first time, astronomers have uncovered evidence of water vapor in the atmosphere of Ganymede, one of the moons of which planet?
Question 3. Delhi University recently introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ to foster better understanding of developments in which country?
Question 4. What is the order of these insects known as?
Question 5. How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have?
Amazon Quiz 3 September 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 3 September 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 3rd September 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.