Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 3 January 2022 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 3rd January 2022 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 3 January 2022:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 3 January 2022:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 3 January 2022 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 3 January 2022:
Question 1. Which Irish bowler took the first hat trick of the 2021 ICC T20 World Cup?
Answer: Curtis Campher
Question 2. Who joined hands with Barack Obama in 2021 for a podcast titled “Renegades: Born in the USA”?
Answer: Bruce Springsteen
Question 3. What is the name of the upcoming Covid-19 vaccine, soon to be launched by Biological E?
Question 4. This statue depicts which iconic music group?
Answer: The Beatles
Question 5. Which of these actors played this iconic character, in The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn?
Answer: Jamie Bell
Amazon Quiz 3 January 2022- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 3 January 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 3rd January 2022 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.