Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 3 February 2021 Win Rs 10000 Today. Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz All Answers 3rd February 2021 Win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon 10000 Quiz 3 Feb 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon 3rd February Rs 10000 Quiz:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 3 February 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 3 February 2021:
Question 1. Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose
Question 2. Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which country?
Question 3. India batted the 2nd most overs in the 4th innings to draw a Test in Australia this century at the SCG, which country leads this list?
Answer: South Africa, Adelaide
Question 4. Which holiday is associated with this picture?
Answer: Easter Sunday
Question 5. Belonging to the rodent family, what kind of animals are these?
Answer: Prairie dogs
Amazon Quiz 3 February 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 3 February 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.