Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 29 May 2021 Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 25000 Quiz All Answers 29th May 2021 Win Rs 25000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 25000 Rs Quiz 29 May 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz 29 May 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 29 May 2021 Rs 25000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 29 May 2021:
Question 1. National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal is managed by which of these Indian ministries?
Answer: Ministry of Home Affairs
Question 2. On International Womens Day 2021, which statue was surrounded by shards of broken glass to represent the smashing of the glass ceiling?
Answer: Fearless Girl, Wall Street
Question 3. In April 2021, who became the number one ODI batsman in ICC ODI rankings?
Answer: Babar Azam
Question 4. This is the baby of which animal?
Question 5. This object was invented by which English philosopher in 1250?
Answer: Roger Bacon
Amazon Quiz 29 May 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 29 May 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 29th May 2012 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.