- 1 Amazon Samsung Quiz Answers Today 29th March 2020:
- 18.104.22.168 Question 1. The Rajya Sabha passed ‘The Mineral Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020’, which proposes to commercialise the mining of which mineral?
- 22.214.171.124 Answer: Coal
- 126.96.36.199 Question 2. The Indian Navy recently supplied essential food and relief materials to which flood-hit country?
- 188.8.131.52 Answer: Madagascar
- 184.108.40.206 Question 3. Who recently broke a 21-year-old record for the most wickets by a fast bowler in a single Ranji Trophy season?
- 220.127.116.11 Answer: Jaydev Unadkat
- 18.104.22.168 Question 4. Who is the only Indian player to feature in the official 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup team of the tournament?
- 22.214.171.124 Answer: Poonam Yadav
- 126.96.36.199 Question 5. National Vaccination Day is observed on March 16th. This day, first Oral vaccine for which disease was given in India?
- 188.8.131.52 Answer: Polio
- 2 How To Play And Win Amazon 29th March Samsung S20 Quiz Contest:
Amazon Quiz 29 March 2020, Amazon Samsung S20 Quiz Win Samsung S20 Phone Today 29th March 2020 Answers Of Amazon 29th March Samsung S20 Quiz Contest Win Amazon Samsung S20 Amazon Samsung S20 Quiz Answers 29 Mar 20 All Answers Today Amazon Samsung S20 Quiz March 29, 2020, All Answers, Amazon Samsung S20 Quiz Answers 29/3/20 Answers, Amazon Quiz Win All Answers 29 March 2020, Amazon Quiz Time Answers 29 March 2020 Answers:
Amazon Samsung Quiz Answers Today 29th March 2020:
Question 1. The Rajya Sabha passed ‘The Mineral Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020’, which proposes to commercialise the mining of which mineral?
Question 3. Who recently broke a 21-year-old record for the most wickets by a fast bowler in a single Ranji Trophy season?
Answer: Jaydev Unadkat
Question 4. Who is the only Indian player to feature in the official 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup team of the tournament?
Answer: Poonam Yadav
Question 5. National Vaccination Day is observed on March 16th. This day, first Oral vaccine for which disease was given in India?
How To Play And Win Amazon 29th March Samsung S20 Quiz Contest:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner, or Amazon Fun Zone Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you for become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
Amazon Quiz 29 March 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 29 March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung S20 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.