Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 29 July 2021 Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 25000 Quiz All Answers 29th July 2021 Win Rs 25000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 25000 Rs Quiz 29th July 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz 29 July 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 29 July 2021 Rs 25000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 25000 Quiz Answers 29 July 2021:
Question 1. What does ‘P’ stand for in Agni-P, a new class of missile in Agni Series launched by DRDO in 2021?
Question 2. Which country has recently launched a new digital wallet for bitcoin called ‘Chivo’?
Answer: El Salvador
Question 3. Since 1948, World Olympic Day or International Olympic Day is celebrated every year on which date?
Answer: June 23
Question 4. This popular breed of dog originated in which country?
Question 5. What is this form of art called?
Amazon Quiz 29 July 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 29 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 29th July 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.