Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 28 November 2021 Win ₹30,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 30000 Quiz All Answers 28th November 2021 Win Rs 30000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 30000 Rs Quiz 28 November 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz 28 November 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 28 November 2021 Rs 30000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 30000 Quiz Answers 28 November 2021:
Question 1. The UN observes 25th November as the International Day for Elimination of Violence against whom?
Question 2. Which Kpop group which trended worldwide with their single ‘Next Level’ recently launched their new song ‘Savage’ ?
Question 3. David Wiese who played a key role in Namibia’s qualification for the Super 12 of the T20 World Cup 2021, earlier played for which country?
Answer: South Africa
Question 4. This is a famous fountain in which city?
Question 5. This is a view of which city in South Asia?
Amazon Quiz 28 November 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 28 November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 28th November 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 30000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.