Amazon Gold Bar Quiz Answers 27 October 2020 Win 10 gram Gold Bar Today. Amazon Gold Bar Quiz All Answers 27 October 2020 Win 24k Gold Bar 10 gm Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon Gold Bar Quiz 27 October 2020:
How To Play And Win Amazon Gold Bar Quiz 27 October:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 27 October 2020 Gold Bar Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Gold Bar Quiz Answers 27 October 2020:
Question 1. PM Modi released a ₹100 coin to commemorate the 100th birth anniversary of Vijaya Scindia, who is also known as the Rajmata of which city?
Question 2. The 2020 Nobel Prize for Economics was awarded to Paul R. Milgrom and Robert B. Wilson for their contributions in improving which theory?
Answer: Auction Theory
Question 3. World Student’s Day is observed every year on 15th October to commemorate the birth anniversary of which Indian president?
Answer: APJ Abdul Kalam
Question 4. For which team does this player play for in the IPL 2020?
Answer: Rajasthan Royals
Question 5. This statue was a gift to the United States from the people of which country?
Amazon Quiz 27 October 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 27 October 2020 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning 10gm Gold Bar (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.