Amazon Quiz 26 February, Amazon Quiz 26th February 2019, Amazon Seiko Chronograph Watch Quiz Answers Today 26 February Win Seiko Chronograph Watch Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 26 February Seiko Quiz Answers, Amazon Seiko Watch Quiz 26 February,
Amazon Seiko Chronograph Watch Quiz 26 Feb 2019 All Answers:
26th Feb Amazon Seiko Watch Quiz Answers Will Be Posted After 8 AM Morning
Question 1. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Question 2. The national anthem of Bangladesh, ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ was written by ______. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
Question 3. Which of these is also known as the Devil’s Triangle or Hurricane Alley?
Answer: Bermuda Triangle
Question 4. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Question 5. Which movie won the best picture award at the recently held Oscars 2019?
Answer: Green Book
How To Play And Win Amazon 26th February Seiko Chronograph Watch Quiz:
Amazon India frequently run quiz contests on their official shopping app, as Quiz Time quiz, or Riddles quiz or Super Value Day quiz and many sponsored quizzes. Amazon Today 26-02-2019 Quiz is Amazon Seiko Chronograph Watch Quiz.
All You need to participate in Amazon Seiko Chronograph watch Quiz is the official Amazon Shopping App and answer the all questions of amazon Samsung quiz today, no purchasing is necessary, if you haven’t installed the app yet then download the app now clicking HERE (Android) And click HERE (iOS).
Sign in to the app And you can see the banner of Amazon quiz of that day or currently running quizzes. To win the Amazon App only quizzes you have to answer all Amazon Quiz Questions appeared after you start the contest. Here you will get all Answers of Amazon Quiz Today and of previous days. Scroll down to see answers of Amazon Quizzes of previous days. For other Amazon Quiz Answers Click HERE.
After answering all the questions correctly a congratulation page will appear, to see the winners list click HERE.
Amazon Quiz 26 February 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 26 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Seiko Dress Chronograph watch hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).