Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 25 November 2020 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 25 November 2020 Win ₹5000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 25 Nov 2020:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs. 5000 Quiz 25 November 2020:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 25 November 2020 ₹5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 25 November 2020:
Question 1. Char-chaporis are shifting riverine islands of the Brahmaputra located in which Indian state?
Question 2. In 2020, who became the first bowler to pick up a wicket off the first ball in an IPL final?
Answer: Trent Boult
Question 3. Alu, Bittu and Sattu are characters in which recent Rajkummar Rao movie?
Question 4. These objects are used to do what kind of activity?
Question 5. In which city also known as the ‘Blue City’ is this picture taken?
Amazon Quiz 25 November 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 25 November 2020 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.