Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 25 January 2021 Win ₹5000 Today. Amazon 5000 Quiz All Answers 25th January 2021 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 25 Jan 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz 25 January:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 25 January 2021 Rs 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 25 January 2021:
Question 1. Which country recently became the first country in the world to approve sale of lab-grown chicken meat?
Question 2. The Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel recently dedicated which basin, the 8th producing basin of India, to the nation?
Answer: Bengal Basin
Question 3. US Vice president Mike Pence recently announced that the United State’s Space Force enlistees will be referred to as what?
Question 4. Which of these clubs has the footballer featured in this visual NOT represented?
Question 5. Which famous band was this singer part of?
Amazon Quiz 25 January 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 25 January 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.