Amazon Quiz 24 March, Amazon Quiz 24 March 2019, Amazon 24th March Quiz All Answers Today, Amazon Samsung Galaxy S10e Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz 24 March Answers Win Samsung Galaxy S10e, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Answers Today:
Amazon Quiz 24 March 2019 Answers Win Samsung Galaxy S10e:
Question 1. The highest cricket ground in the world, in terms of altitude, is located in which country?
Question 2. Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Question 3. A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
Question 4. Deer shed and re-grow their antlers every year.
Amazon Quiz 24 March 2019 – More Details:
- This Contest will commence on 24 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;
Contest Period&amp;amp;amp;amp; quot;)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;
Amazon.in App&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;) .
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy S10e (hereinafter referred to as &amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.