Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 24 June 2021 Win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 20000 Quiz All Answers 24th June 2021 Win Rs 20000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 20000 Rs Quiz 24 June 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz 24 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 24 June 2021 Rs 20000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 20000 Quiz Answers 24 June 2021:
Question 1. Which international organisation recently released ‘Immunization Agenda 2030’?
Question 2. The ‘Plain of Jars’ is a mysterious megalithic archaeological landscape located in which country?
Question 3. In which country is an AI powered drone project set up to detect and map the most important habitats of Maui and Hector dolphins?
Answer: New Zealand
Question 4. This character was named in honour of whom?
Answer: Second person to walk on the Moon
Question 5. This infamous Pripyat sign can be found at the entrance to which complex?
Amazon Quiz 24 June 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 24 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 24th June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.