Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 24 February 2021 Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon Rs. 5000 Quiz All Answers 24th February 2021 Win ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 5000 Quiz 24 Feb 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon 24th February 2021 Rs 5000 Quiz:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 24 February 2021 Rs 5000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 5000 Quiz Answers 24 February 2021:
Question 1. Celebrating its 125th anniversary this year, Prabuddha Bharata is a monthly journal initiated by which famous Indian in 1896?
Answer: Swami Vivekananda
Question 2. Which ground will host the final of the inaugural ICC World Test Championship?
Question 3. Currently in news, the Davos Dialogue is associated with which organisation?
Answer: World Economic Forum
Question 4. Which play by this English playwright is the longest?
Question 5. This famous portrait was originally called as what in Italy?
Answer: La Gioconda
Amazon Quiz 24 February 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 24 February 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.