Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 22 September 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 22nd September 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 22 September 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 22 September 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 22 September 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 22 September 2021:
Question 1. ____________ day is celebrated in the UK on 1st August, in honour of UK’s largest county. Name it
Question 2. Which actress born on August 5th, made her Bollywood debut in the film ‘Bekhudi’?
Question 3. In which of these sports did India win its first medal at the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games?
Answer: Table Tennis
Question 4. Which of the following was India’s first “original” for this streaming platform?
Answer: Sacred Games
Question 5. Which pigment causes leaves to be of this colour?
Amazon Quiz 22 September 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 22 September 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 22nd September 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.