Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 22 March 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 22nd March 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 22 Mar 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 22 March:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 22 March 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 22 March 2021:
Question 1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently launched the Mahabahu-Brahmaputra programme in which Indian state?
Question 2. The World’s oldest DNA was recently discovered in the tooth of which 1.2-million-year-old animal?
Answer: Krestovka mammoth
Question 3. Name the instant messaging service developed by the Government of India as an alternative to WhatsApp?
Question 4. Which of the following is not a variety of this dish?
Question 5. What kind of cells, whose name is derived from Greek, are found in this part of a human body?
Amazon Quiz 22 March 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 22 March 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.