Amazon 10000 Quiz Answers 21 December 2020 Win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon RS 10000 Quiz All Answers 21 December 2020 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon 10000 Quiz 21 Dec 2020:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 21 December 2020:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 21 December 2020 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 21 December 2020:
Question 1. Which pharmaceutical company, in the news right now, was founded in 1996 by Dr. Krishna Ella in Hyderabad?
Answer: Bharat Biotech
Question 2. Which country is going to be the host of the next edition of the Women’s T20 World Cup that was postponed till February 2023?
Answer: South Africa
Question 3. In November 2020 Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed which of these universities on its centennial celebrations?
Answer: Lucknow University
Question 4. This vegetable was introduced to India by whom?
Answer: The Portuguese
Question 5. Identify the event.
Answer: Tour de France
Amazon Quiz 21 December 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 21 December 2020 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.