Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 20 September 2021 Win ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 15000 Quiz All Answers 20th September 2021 Win Rs 15000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 15000 Rs Quiz 20 September 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz 20 September 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 20 September 2021 Rs 15000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 20 September 2021:
Question 1. Which popstar lent her voice for the soundtrack for a promotional video for the US gymnastics team for Tokyo 2020?
Answer: Taylor Swift
Question 2. Who among these is most likely to use a ‘coronagraph’?
Answer: An astronomer
Question 3. According to the 2021 book ‘Mystery of the Parsee Lawyer’, who is said to have solved the real life case of George Edalji?
Answer: Arthur Conan Doyle
Question 4. Identify the bark-like spice from this picture
Question 5. Which country’s flag is depicted here?
Amazon Quiz 20 September 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 20 September 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 20th September 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.