Amazon Quiz 20 March 2020, Amazon Alexa Quiz Win Alexa Eco Show Today 20th March 2020 Answers Of Amazon 20th March Alexa Eco Show Quiz Contest Win Amazon Alexa Eco Show Amazon Alexa Eco Quiz Answers 20 Mar 20 All Answers Today Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz March 20, 2020, All Answers, Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz Answers 20/3/20 Answers, Amazon Quiz Win All Answers 20 March 2020, Amazon Quiz Time Answers 20 March 2020 Answers:
Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz 20 March 2020 Answers:
Question 1. Muhyiddin Yassin is the new Prime Minister of which country?
Question 2. Powered by a brilliant showing from Sania Mirza, India made the world group playoffs of which tournament for the first time?
Answer: Federation Cup
Question 3. Which country became the first in the world to make public transport free?
Question 4. For its 2020 mission to which planet, did NASA name the rover ‘Perseverance’?
Question 5. Hardik Pandya recently hit 158 off 55 balls in a T20 tournament named after whom?
Answer: DY Patil
Amazon Quiz 20 March 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 20 March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Alexa Eco Show (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.