Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 20 July 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 20th July 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 20 July 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 20 July 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 20 July 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 20 July 2021:
Question 1. What name is given to the Covid-19 vaccine developed by Indian biopharmacutical firm Biological E. Limited?
Question 2. Recently discovered A. cooperensis is the largest dinosaur from which country?
Question 3. Which organisation publishes the annual Protected Planet Report ?
Question 4. Which country is home to more than 90% of the world’s approximately 20,000 population of these animals?
Answer: South Africa
Question 5. Which of these Indian sportspeople is currently ranked No.1 in the world in this sport?
Answer: Deepika Kumari
Amazon Quiz 20 July 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 20 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 20th July 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.