Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 20 January 2021 Win ₹10000 Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 20th January 2021 Win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance Free. Get All Correct Answers Of Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 20 Jan 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon 20th January Rs 10000 Quiz:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 20 January 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 20 January 2021:
Question 1. ICGS Saksham was built by Goa Shipyard Limited for whom?
Answer: Indian Coast Guard
Question 2. What kind of service is eSanjeevani deployed nationally by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare?
Question 3. The lotus, the peacock and the banyan tree will be the main themes for what building, being constructed by Tata Projects Ltd?
Answer: New Parliament
Question 4. They are the only big cats that live in groups. What is the group called?
Question 5. By what name do we know this statue better?
Answer: The Thinker
Amazon Quiz 20 January 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 20 January 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.