Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 2 June 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 2nd June 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 2 June 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz 2 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 2 June 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 2 June 2021:
Question 1. What is the name given to the roadmap for implementation of National Education Policy for the next 10 years in India?
Question 2. Stefanos Tsitsipas, the youngest player ranked in the top 10 in the ATP rankings, is from which country?
Question 3. Marwa Elselehdar, who was in the news recently, is Egypt’s first female what ?
Answer: Ship captain
Question 4. Who was the first actor to play this character in a live-action movie?
Answer: Nicholas Hammond
Question 5. What is true about this lake located in Russia?
Answer: Deepest freshwater lake
Amazon Quiz 2 June 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 2 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 2nd June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.