Amazon Quiz 2 August 2020 Answers, Amazon 2 August 2020 Samsung Note 10 Quiz Answers Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Answers Of Amazon Quiz 2 August 2020, Amazon Quiz Time Answers 2 August 2020, Amazon App Only Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Quiz Time Funzone Answers Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2 Aug 20, Amazon App Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Quiz All Answers:
Amazon Samsung Note 10 Quiz 2 August 2020 Answers:
Question 1. Hemang Amin, who was appointed as the interim CEO of BCCI, is the chief operating officer of which sports league in India?
Question 2. Which day is celebrated on July 12th every year to commemorate a young Pakistani activist’s fight for women’s rights in education?
Answer: Malala Day
Question 3. Which Indian has recently been named as the recipient of the 2020 Von Karman Award, given to achievers in the field of Astronautics?
Answer: Kailasavadivoo Sivan
Question 4. Pasakha Industrial Estate is located in _______. India has recently opened new trade routes for it.
Question 5. Which company has recently launched a video conferencing app called ‘BlueJeans’ in collaboration with Verizon?
Play More Quiz:
How To Play And Win Amazon 2nd August Samsung Quiz:
- Open Amazon App from your smartphone [Click To Sign In]. if you have not Amazon Shopping App then [Click Here To Download].
- After Sign In find The Amazon Daily Quiz Banner [Today 2 August 2020 Quiz], or Amazon Fun Zone Banner, or the Special Edition Quiz or Event Quiz Banner. If you can not find then [Click Here- Direct Link].
- Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz- you have to answer all the 5 questions of today’s Amazon Quiz correctly to become eligible to win the assigned prize of Amazon Quiz Contest. We update all answers daily at first, you will get all answers here every day.
- Now you will see a congratulation page welcoming you to become eligible to win Amazon Quiz Time Contest.
- Now, wait for the mail or SMS [For Mobile Accounts] from Amazon to know about your selection as a winner.
Amazon Quiz 2 August 2020- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 2 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.