Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 17 June 2021 Win ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 15000 Quiz All Answers 17th June 2021 Win Rs 15000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 15000 Rs Quiz 17 June 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz 17 June 2021:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 17 June 2021 Rs 15000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 15000 Quiz Answers 17 June 2021:
Question 1. Sunderlal Bahuguna, the man who taught India to hug trees, recently passed away. He was behind which of these?
Answer: Chipko Movement
Question 2. In March 2021, which cricketer scored the fastest 50 by a player on his ODI debut?
Answer: Krunal Pandya
Question 3. Name the 2020 film starring Tom Hanks as Commander Ernest Krause, commanding officer of the USS Keeling.
Question 4. Known for hodoo rock formationa and hot air balloon rides, which place in Turkey in this?
Question 5. Name this iconic car from Volkswagen
Amazon Quiz 17 June 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 17 June 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 17th June 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.