Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 14 May 2021 Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Today. Amazon 10000 Quiz All Answers 14th May 2021 Win Rs 10000 Free. Get All Correct Answers Of 10000 Rs Quiz 14 May 2021:
How To Play And Win Amazon 14 May Rs 10000 Quiz:
2. After Sign In find The Amazon Quiz Banner [Today 14 May 2021 Rs 10000 Quiz Click Here- Direct Link].
3. Click on the Start Button to Start the Quiz.
4. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz Answers 14 May 2021:
Question 1. Recently launched ‘Mitali Express’ connects Dhaka in Bangladesh with which Indian city?
Question 2. The world’s first ship tunnel is being constructed in which country?
Question 3. International Theatre Institute, the world’s largest performing arts organization founded in 1948 by UNESCO, is headquartered in which city?
Question 4. Who among these has won a gold medal in women’s singles at the Commonwealth Games in this sport?
Answer: Manika Batra
Question 5. In which country would you find this famous tourist attraction also known as the Temple of Dawn?
Amazon Quiz 14 May 2021- More Details And Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 14 May 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14th May 2012 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.